Large scale events like outdoor festivals and concerts require strong upfront planning and a dependable, experienced execution team to be successful.
The Lavish Liquid approach to planning and execution combines strong systems and procedures with on-the-ground event management experience to deliver a result you can count on. Our goal is to ensure that your guests are happy and that the bar is as profitable as possible. We work with you from the start to ensure the beer garden and hospitality service is one less thing for you to worry about.
- Liquor license and event insurance coordination
- Detailed costing and budget development for all elements of the bar service
- Revenue forecasting and cashflow projections
- Sponsor negotiations and coordination
- Conceptual and schematic drawings and guest flow mapping
- Staff requirements and selection
- Ticket sale process and training documentation
- Contingency planning
EVENT BAR SERVICES
- Energetic, experienced staff delivering responsible service
- Coordination of all pickups/deliveries
- Inventory management and controls
- Onsite supervision and staff training
- Cash sales management
POST-EVENT WRAP UP
- Detailed budget reconciliation
- Sales revenue and profit reporting
- Inventory reconciliation
Throughout every stage of the event your dedicated event manager will be there to evaluate the event from a bar service perspective to provide strategic input that will mitigate risk, ensure happy guests, and maximize profits.